The Office truly is the gift that keeps on giving. It’s true – whenever it’s on, you know you don’t change the channel, even if you’ve seen the episode a dozen times.
But I’m here to tell you that there’s still probably some things you’ve missed. Little details snuck into the show that got by even the most hardcore fans.
Here are 15 things I’m willing to bet you overlooked while watching, and rewatching, The Office.
1. David Wallace also has a “World’s Best Boss” mug
2. Michael uses his own brand of salad dressing, “Great Scott”
3. Jim signed Meredith’s pelvis cast “John Krasinski”
4. Stanley’s resolution
Look closely and it reads, “To be a better husband and boyfriend.” Scandalous!
5. Oscar drank prop wine
Check out the tag on the bottom of the bottle.
6. Michael kept his broken plasma TV on the wall for a while
7. And he tried to sell it…
8. The creepy clown art from Jim and Pam’s house made another appearance
Look in the lower left corner.
9. Bob Vance might’ve been a marketing genius
10. Jim’s title in Stamford was “Assistant Regional Manager”
11. Jim wears a wig in Season 3
John Krasinski had cut his hair short for his role in the film Leatherheads.
12. St. Patrick’s Day celebrations
Michael had an Italian flag on his desk and the water in the cooler was dyed green.
13. Andy’s Call of Duty name was “Here Comes Treble”
14. Jim’s last name is misspelled on their wedding sign
15. Pay attention to the address
In the American version of the show, Dunder Mifflin is located at 1725 Slough Avenue. The original UK version takes place in a town called Slough. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
Did you ever notice any of those before?