It’s hard to believe there could be people out there who have never been to a Target, but I’m sure they exist. And if you somehow happen to be one of them, well, the pictures on this list aren’t going to make a whole lot of sense to you.
For the rest of us, these 15 images will give you that same warm, fuzzy sense that you get while wandering those red and white aisles, browsing items inspired by Joanna Gaines, sipping your Starbucks, and wondering just how you could have let your old hand towels go for so long.
You know what I mean.
15. They don’t make anything that’s not good.
14. To save jobs AND buy wine, avoid the self-checkout lanes.
13. The golden ticket of Target shopping.
12. Have a glass of wine and a nap.
11. It’s a little like coming home.
10. It’s a high bar to set.
9. Literally no one ever.
8. Never stop innovating.
7. It’s Bullseye!
6. They’re like beacons calling you forward.
5. Dang, they must have had something good!
4. Their wine selection is impressive.
3. Never stop to ask yourself “do you NEED this?” Because you do.
2. You can text them for even more deals!
1. Every. Dang. Time.
I really do enjoy my trips to Target…except for what they do to my bank account.
Do you love shopping at Target? Hate it? Tell us what’s up in the comments!