There are good bosses out there, and they deserve to be celebrated – managing people is a hard job, and working for someone who does it well is a blessing that many people will never know.
Sadly, there are plenty of really crappy bosses out there. People who revel in lording their power over others, who pass the buck, blame the next person down on the totem pole, and always take credit for the successes of their underlings.
Those are the sort of bosses we’re talking about here – and these 16 really take the sh*t cake.
16. I think they’re operating on different definitions of “new.”
But I mean…that’s no one’s definition of new.
15. This tool is going to get someone killed.
I hope he was reported and there was no reprisal.
14. What in the actual heck is going on here.
How is this an adult person in charge of ANYTHING?
13. That thermometer can’t even read it!
I still think this is better than it being too cold, though.
12. I would really like to know the dumbash reason behind this, because you know he has one.
Just why would you be so wasteful on purpose?
11. I’m confused as to why people can’t open their own packets?
Or, if it’s for seasoning the meat ahead of time, why anyone would think this is cheaper than just a container of black pepper?
10. Maybe they’re colorblind?
That’s the only reasonable explanation.
9. If he’s older than 15 this is really not acceptable.
What on earth has happened to self control.
8. Oh it’s definitely time to get a new job.
And if he tried to dock anyone’s pay, get a lawyer.
7. This company might be run by George Costanza.
If it’s not, he definitely works there. #TheHumanFund #MoneyForPeople
6. I know some of you can’t even look at this picture.
It doesn’t bother me, but I still want to know why.
5. How To Let People Know Your A Douche Without Them Seeing Your Face, 101.
Seriously, why does anyone thinks this makes them cool?
4. He’s going to pay for that when OSHA makes a surprise visit.
Or when it falls over and hurts someone, whichever comes first.
3. That is such a sh*tty break room to begin with.
I’m guessing he’s really just against the breaks, not the room.
2. THE WHOLE PIE YOU GUYS.
I mean I know it was a pecan pie, but still!
1. It looks like my television at home!
But I mean, I have two kids under 3.
I’ve had bosses that have fallen all over the spectrum, but these are NUTS!
Do you have a boss that was insane? Let us know in the comments!