It can be easy to find and point out the terrible designs around us – and there are plenty of examples, it turns out – but don’t you think that the people out there really knocking stuff out of the park need to be recognized, too?
If you need some receipts before you make that call, don’t worry, we’ve got 16 really great ones below.
16. You can’t say you didn’t know.
Helpful and tricky.
15. Oooh I hate the sticker residue.
Especially on books.
14. It’s a small thing.
But it means a lot to some people.
In Norway you get a small amount of money for recycling bottles/cans. They’re often collected by poor people, homeless etc. A lot of our trash cans has these holders around them so people don’t have to search through the trash to collect them from antiassholedesign
13. More of this please.
And pass it on.
12. Some parts of the good old days were actually good.
Share the life-saving wealth.
11. I mean there was a time not long ago when people would have stolen flour.
But the idea remains solid.
10. Just a head’s up.
Or down, as the case may be.
9. It’s weird.
I wonder if it’s comforatble?
8. Talk about frustration-free packaging.
Fitted sheets are awful enough.
7. Well if that isn’t cool…
So simple, too!
6. Okay, but…
Aren’t they noisy?
5. That’s never going to catch on.
I wish it would, but…
4. Secrets don’t make knowledgable people.
And we all want to be that.
3. And you can eat it!
Who doesn’t love that?
2. Instead of just randomly guessing.
It’s a not-so-fun game.
1. Love the accessibility.
Think of everyone!
I need all of these to become regular things immediately.
Which one of these designs are you ready to go to bat for? Let us know in the comments!