When you think “optical illusion,” you might picture the familiar illustration of vases that turn into faces or the image of a duck that is actually a bunny, but we can find optical illusions in everyday photographs.
Fight those winter blues and maintain your sanity as you social distance by taking a good look (or two) at the optical illusions in these 17 memes deserving of a double take.
1. Off with her head!
Or maybe on with her jacket?
2. Stop, thief!
I know his arm isn’t that long but I can’t NOT see it that way.
3. This is what happens when cats play with weapons:
Do you see the hole?
4. I still haven’t figured this one out:
It’s like he’s staring right into my soul.
5. Booty booty booty booty rockin’ everywhere:
Pants are required ma’am.
6. It’s not what it looks like.
God as my witness.
7. I’m gonna rock and roll all night:
Play Cotton Eye Joe!
8. What am I missing here?
D*mn, that camo really works.
9. Quick, someone get this kid a snack:
OH phew, nvm, she already has one.
10. There’s a new super hero duo on the block:
Step aside Batman & Robin.
11. First look: T-Rex
Second look: what is that man doing and why? Is he on a roof?
12. You know what I heard?
Her owner’s husband is SO in the doghouse.
13. Talk about getting ahead:
One of the hottest new trends of 2021.
14. Don’t panic:
It’s not what it seems.
15. Which animal do you see?
A crow or…a cat?
16. I told you he was in the dog house.
Get your mind out of the gutter.
Cool your jets. That’s an EAR.
But I bet it got you for a moment, huh?
#15 was the one that made me look twice. I am ashamed to say, I did NOT think those were her feet…
Which meme made you do a double take?