These days I’m spending less and less time on the Internet. I’ve started to lose my faith in humanity.
When I log into social media, there’s always something sparking outrage. Everyone seems so hateful and divided. It’s hard to remain hopeful about the state of the world.
Luckily, we have these wholesome pieces of content to remind us, there IS good in the world.
1. Take this boy for instance:
Move over Rover, there’s a new “man’s best friend” in town.
2. Or this gentleman:
After all these years…
3. We don’t have to fear one another:
We can spread love by showing respect.
4. It feels good to be seen:
We can spread love by acknowledging another person’s humanity.
5. This mother should be proud:
When we choose compassion, we make the world a better place.
6. Kids today…
…can be caring and thoughtful.
7. Small acts of kindness matter:
Bill is bringing the sunshine!
8. We can brighten the world by spreading joy:
And embarrassing our children.
9. We can choose love:
Happy Hallowedding day?
10. This little guy…
…is making MY day.
11. Mind your manners:
You’re one in a billion, Nan.
12. We can choose generosity:
Acts of kindness like this leave a lasting impact.
13. We can choose to help others:
Pay it forward.
14. Everyday people can make a difference:
Be the good you want to see in the world.
15. It feels so much better to love:
Does anyone have a tissue? *sniff*
16. You don’t need a superhero costume…
to make the world a better place.
I wasn’t joking about that tissue! This was exactly the heartwarming content I needed today. As angry or as anxious as we might feel some days, it’s important we remember to look for the good in ourselves and others. Humans as a whole don’t have to be constantly in conflict. We have the capacity for so much love and compassion.
What gives you hope when times are tough? Let us know in the comments!