I know that Brits sometimes have the reputation of being uptight and you know, not really funny, but hear me out – what if we just don’t always get it?
I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt after scrolling through these tweets from @NoContextBrits, because if he can find these 16 funnies, funny Brits must not be all that hard to find!
16. Ok I’m half dead.
Giggles for days.
15. No questions about how it got there, I guess.
Just accept it and move on.
14. I mean honestly.
What even is that lame second attempt?
13. They’ve got the marketing down pat.
Your customers know exactly what they’re getting.
12. Of course he’s a very good boy.
He’s a dog, isn’t he?
11. I mean, why bother?
You’ve got to just put it all out there these days.
10. Why is this so funny?
I don’t even care if it’s real, tbh.
9. I’ve needed one of these spaces coming out of a restaurant before…
Maybe fat people should have their own parking.
8. The seagulls work for no man.
Godspeed, my friends.
7. Saved a bit of cash there, eh?
And made customers laugh in the process.
6. No tips for smarta$$ery.
Or maybe there are, depends on the person, probably.
5. You’ve gotta appreciate the effort.
Small though it was.
4. The beer is ok.
Everyone can take a deep breath.
3. Can you get that on LinkedIn?
I knew you could find a lot, but this exceeds my expectations.
2. I mean, it’s worth a shot.
The police are tired, y’all. Let them sleep.
1. That makes more sense than the reality.
But I mean, as long as you can find the meatballs.
I’m giggling nonstop, y’all.
What’s your funniest British joke? Drop it in the comments!