There are some tweets that make you laugh but are soon forgotten, and some that are funny enough that you share then with your friends.
Then, there are the tweets that are just so clever and poignant and evergreen that you’re still giggling about them weeks and months later.
This is a fantastic list of those kind, so get scrolling!
13. “P**s mist” needs to be copyrighted.
That’s A+ wordplay right there.
— Allie⁷ misses roman & bts a lot (@Buckyreignz) June 23, 2020
12. Why is this funny?
I don’t know, but it definitely is.
— Lil Slime (@theejenbunny2) June 23, 2020
11. And another one.
I am just absolutely cackling.
I sent this to my son and he sent this back pic.twitter.com/1g3DwqMoGT
— J-LIVE (@realjlive) June 24, 2020
10. Wrong song lyrics never fail to disappoint.
This is god, Jerry. Gold.
— iPaulie (@iPaulie) June 25, 2020
9. Yes this is all fine and totally normal.
What on earth would make someone’s brain do this?
— Andy McNulty (@AndyMcNulty90) June 24, 2020
8. Yeah like didn’t your hair get darker as you aged?
Those poor forever-young blonde men.
i laugh about this every single time i see a blonde man pic.twitter.com/j8mKb7sdLw
— liv (@anapplebright) June 24, 2020
7. I am definitely going to say this at some point in my life.
— l a u r e n 🌙 (@lauren_woodley) June 23, 2020
6. When it’s just too hard to choose.
You see why, right?
— Name cannot be blank (@Littles1126) June 23, 2020
5. That’s one way to impress him, I guess.
He probably sees ones just like it all the time.
— CJ (@marzipan_heart) June 24, 2020
4. It’s nice to know you’re not alone, right?
I had to read this twice, so.
— Pratik (@PatelESPN) June 23, 2020
3. This is one bizarre conversation.
I’m here for the randomness of Twitter, as always.
— 🩹egg🧴🎀 (@tamagotzu) June 24, 2020
2. OMG completely accurate.
Definitely funny because it’s true.
— sarah (@sarahlicity) June 24, 2020
1. I feel this burrito tweet in my soul.
I’m sure it’s an American thing.
— Josh Vitale (@JoshVitale) June 24, 2020
I haven’t laughed this hard at Twitter content in some time, y’all.
Do you have a tweet like this that just stuck with you? If so, share it with us in the comments!