Sometimes I think these Apple reveals are just one massive troll on humanity, meant to see how far a well-loved company can go before people stop buying their next “amazing” offering without any critical thought.
It turns out I’m not alone in wondering where all of this is finally going to end – the internet has seen the press conference, and they spit out these 17 (and more) memes in reaction:
17. The mind meld of the American public and Apple is almost complete.
16. It actually really does
15. You have another one, it’s fine.
14. It’s never the wrong time for more googly eyes.
13. Even Steve Jobs would have needed to finance this thing.
12. You think they’re not making their cords like that on purpose? Because they definitely are.
11. A life hack for the ages.
10. We all know they would have clapped for anything.
9. It’s not like it’s going to stop you, though.
8. One doesn’t cost $2k?
7. Well, I’m never going to be able to unsee that now.
6. I mean they say there’s science behind it.
5. A missed opportunity to make it a dual use device.
4. Some serious commentary right there.
3. Photoshop Level: Give me more, please.
2. We don’t want to leave anyone out.
1. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I’m a sheep, so one of these will probably be in my hand one day. Not soon, though, because I’m a poor sheep.
Do you love these memes or are you Apple all the way…or maybe both? Tell us what you think in the comments!