Marriage can be an amazing partnership, but it takes a lot of work to make it that way. Just like anything else, the more work you put into it, the more you get out of it.
The reality for these 18 couples is that their marriage has had to weather infidelity… and that has had a lot of different consequences. Some of those aren’t what you’d expect.
Get ready for some stories about the realities on being together “forever,” and how things can change in an instant.
1. Love rarely dies completely.
It merely fades…
2. Well, at least they figured it out!
A lot of people have different kind of arrangements.
3. Maybe you shouldn’t be a liar?
I’m sure you’d feel a lot better about yourself.
4. Some things aren’t meant to last.
So many marriages end in divorce!
5. I don’t think it works that way.
Just ask your wife. I’m sure she wouldn’t agree.
6. Time to go see a therapist.
Also… time to fess up to the missus.
7. I can’t really blame people for having needs.
If you can get them fulfilled at home, time to make other arrangements…
8. Are you sure you’re in love or…
… is it just lust making you feel like you’re missing out?
9. Is that a thing for the two of you?
Because it’s a thing for more people than you’d expect.
10. Too little, too late
Sometimes we can’t take those things back.
11. You can always rebuild trust.
As long as you put the work in, fences can be mended.
12. I can’t say that I blame you.
“Oh, you think I’m fat? Well guess who doesn’t???!”
13. All the emotions!
I’m sure there was a lot of fear and guilt too!
14. You didn’t have to lie to her all that time.
See what honesty can do for people?
15. Seems like a lot of people don’t know how to end things.
If you feel like it’s over, it’s probably over.
16. Damn girl!
That is stone cold!
17. Yeah, you’re not a good person.
If you feel guilty, you wouldn’t do it again.
18. Break. Up. With. Him.
Come on lady!
Well, that was pretty rough. But when people lie to each other, lives will be destroyed and things will never be the same.
Did any of these stories hit home with you? Share your feelings in the comments.