Sometimes it seems as if dads get all the credit in the parental humor department (especially if we’re gauging by number and loudness of groans), but these 20 moms prove that they’re funnier than dad ever dreamed he could be.
Seriously, I laughed out loud and poked my husband so he could LOL, too. We even had to pause the television.
And now that I’ve probably oversold it, let’s hop in!
20. This made me laugh way too hard
19. Mom cleaned the room, kid came home to this. I say be thankful your mom cleans your room and don’t ask any questions.
18. This mom texted that some “creep” was checking her out at the grocery store, and then snapped a pic of the culprit
17. This made me snort
16. Mom throwing some serious shade with her to-do list and rules
15. This mom doesn’t mind listening to the Mormons’ spiel…as long as they help her in the garden while they give it
14. Mom’s caption to her gay son – “remember your first wiener?” Best mom.
13. Vasectomy cake. Because, obviously.
12. IDK, this seems like an obvious thing to embroider and send to your college-bound son
11. I have now told this joke to everyone I know
10. This mom who knitted her son and his cat matching ties is my hero
9. Kid asked for a “cool bookmark” and this mom handed over a laminated picture…of herself #momgoals
8. Presented as an apology to said son’s girlfriend
7. When Mom sells the iguana. Actual tears.
6. When your mom mixes up pajama day and picture day. On “accident,” I’m sure.
5. I can’t decide whether the Elton John part or the pee-pee part makes it awesome
4. The dog’s face seems to confirm
3. “Jefferoonie” does not seem amused by his cake
2. Nice recovery, Mama
1. When your mom’s sense of humor is rough
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know.
You rock! Thanks for reading!