New York City is an absolute paradise for food lovers. Any kind of food at any price, they have it.
Heck, even the street food is amazing.
Buzzfeed asked their community to share their favorite restaurants in New York City – the one’s that everyone absolutely should go visit – and here are 20 that people feel very strongly you should add to your list next time you’re in the Big Apple.
1. Emily Pizza (Clinton Hill & West Village)
2. Via Carota (Greenwich Village)
3. Grimaldi’s (DUMBO)
4. Wo Hop (Chinatown)
5. Hagi Sake Bar (Midtown)
6. Xochimilco Family Restaurant (South Bronx)
7. Momofuku Noodle Bar (East Village & Midtown West)
8. Joe’s Pizza (Greenwich Village)
9. Zero Otto Nove (Multiple Locations)
10. Roberta’s (Bushwick)
11. International Wings Factory (Upper East Side)
12. Alice’s Tea Cup (Upper East Side)
13. Levain Bakery (Upper West Side)
14. Ess-a-Bagel (Gramercy and Midtown)
15. Queens Comfort (Astoria)
16. Blanca (Bushwick)
17. Dirt Candy (Lower East Side)
18. Blue Smoke (Flatiron)
19. Sweet Chick (Williamsburg and Lower East Side)
20. Coppelia (Chelsea)
Hmmmm, nobody said White Castle…
Got any of your own suggestions? Share them in the comments!