If there’s one thing I’ve learned for 100% sure after browsing the internet, it’s that I don’t spend nearly enough time sifting through thrift stores. From weird, to amazing, back to creepy and onto totally fascinating, you can literally find anything lurking on the shelves.
A fact that these 20 people must have known when they went hunting – and unearthed these 20 treasures.
20. Who would put this out with the trash?
My daughter was driving down the road and found this gem at the curb for trash pickup. He is now protecting her porch.
19. It looks like someone is happy with this find.
Tiny Peacock Chair I picked up today. ?Edit— thank you guys for all of the love! Her name is Tofu and she is a very, very good girl! She basically poses for me and makes my heart cry 24/7. ?❤
18. I want to be this person’s friend.
He lives in the bathroom and holds period products. He’s The Bloodhound™️. This wasn’t his first job, he previously lived in an all male house. Given to me by a friend moving out of town. Long Island, NY.
17. You could no doubt sell this for a pretty penny.
16. That’s $20 well spent.
15. Who says you need to have a grandmother to inherit china?
It started with one dinner plate in a Oregon thrift store in 2003. I thought, oh that's nice! and bought it. Then I…
14. Why would you NOT take your lunch in that bag?
13. This is completely cool and completely not for kids. Uranium! Ha!
12. It turns out that sometimes you can even find yourself in a thrift shop.
There I was, checking out of a randomw second hand shop in Laurel, MD when I noticed an old Reader's Digest on the…
11. I hate crickets but would use this.
10. This is the stuff of dreams.
9. How incredibly gorgeous and special.
Posted by April Castonguay on Monday, December 16, 2019
8. What a fun moment for this family.
The most wonderful thing happened today. After recently moving to a different state, we just happened to go to an…
7. I’m guessing this was the day you stopped eating beef.
6. Clearly every dog needs one of these.
In the spirit of keeping the tiny chair posts going here’s my boy Bax looking regal AF in his tiny chair that I found at the goodwill. Someone serve this king some tea & crumpets already ?
5. One thing is for sure – you’ll find kitsch for days.
I'm afraid my walk has become rather silly now..
4. This would be a great visual aid when explaining telephones and the origins of the phrase “hanging up” to your kids.
‘Fridge magnet find! It’s okay, you can “call” me nostalgic?. Push me—yep it does ring.
3. Turns out people kept a dictionary in their pocket even before cell phones.
2. Too many cool things to count.
1. Ready for the Derby. Or Mardi Gras. Or both.
I’ve definitely got to make more time for this kind of thing.
Have you ever found something truly cool in a thrift store? Tell us about it in the comments!