I don’t know about you, but I love hearing what other people think in the shower. If I get in there with no music on, no audiobook playing, and no kids screaming in the background (a real trick these days!) I honestly never know what’s going to come to mind – but I’m always excited to find out!
These 24 people were just innocently washing their hair when they realized they were actually very wet philosophers – and now they’re sharing their sudsy revelations with all of us!
24. If they really deserved it.
Isn’t that ironic?
23. When you think about it that way…
That’s quite an accomplishment.
22. We’ve been playing Candyland all this time.
The kids inside us should absolutely love this train of thought.
21. Being bored away from home is torture.
We only love it when we can actually do and say nothing.
20. The next time you think about leaving it…
Just do the math and take the second!
19. There are maternal societies.
It does make more sense, but who cares about that I guess.
18. They just want to laugh.
And really, why should we begrudge them that?
17. I love this take.
Hopefully all kids are wanted but adopted kids KNOW they were.
16. This is an excellent take.
Middle age is when people definitely lose a few f**ks.
15. Well this is just disgusting.
Though I would definitely still rather eat the gummy worms.
14. I could go on about this.
I hate this dynamic and it’s apparently never going to stop.
13. Our brains do a lot of sus stuff.
Don’t even get me started on nightmares.
12. This is probably true in most cases.
Not all, but the statistics don’t lie.
11. They don’t need to see the road.
You know, because they don’t have eyes.
10. Just use the dollar.
Or dog-ear the page. The police are not going to come for you.
9. It’s a lot of school for that sort of work.
But the views are great. So are the bragging rights.
8. I believe some people’s houses are always clean.
Am I wrong on this one?
7. You can’t trust those things.
Because you can’t trust the people behind them, obviously.
6. People are people, y’all.
Doesn’t matter what clothes they’re wearing at the time.
5. There’s no way that’s going well.
Anyone who thinks it will is fooling themselves.
4. I bet they probably did.
Because once again, humans!
3. You’ve gotta be one or the other.
Please, pick one!
2. It’s a sad state of affairs.
If you look at it that way.
1. Again, brains.
Not really nice at all, aside from keeping us alive.
Don’t you just love reading stuff like this? The human brain is really something else.
What’s the best shower thought you ever had? Hit us with it in the comments!