Sometimes the world just really gets to you, you know? People are letting you down, work stinks, and it can seem like getting through yet another day just seems annoying and pointless.
Those are the kind of days when you need a reminder that there are reasons to feel good, and life really is worth hanging in there for – that’s where these happy memes come in.
We promise these 26 won’t make you feel anything but good.
26. Your parents knew what would happen all along.
And they weren’t going to stop it.
25. All friends big and small.
And snails are actually really cute. If slimy.
24. I would like to cosign this so hard.
Read all of the books (that you want to).
23. A little politeness goes a long way.
But so does actually tipping your waiter with actual money.
22. The purest of interactions.
Sweet little turtle friend.
21. If only everyone was this emotionally mature.
It takes a long time to get there for some people.
20. You’ve gotta know who you’re dating.
This is either a big win or a big loss.
19. Professors are people, too.
Sometimes they’re the best people.
18. I would never have seen that in my noodles.
Now I can’t unsee it, of course.
17. Goth kids are the best kids.
You’ve gotta just look past the clothes.
16. How can this not make you smile.
15. Grandparents are always proud of you.
That’s like, their job.
14. More of this, please.
My heart just exploded.
13. That is the cutest bee I’ve ever seen.
I still wouldn’t hold it, though.
12. A sign of a healthy relationship.
In the modern world, at any rate.
11. It’s not exactly useful.
But it IS adorable.
10. This is always so awkward.
9. People like this understand what life is like.
We need more of them in the world.
8. The best moment.
This is one smart kitty!
7. Cat people unite!
If you know, you know.
6. Talking to little humans is great.
You can make up both sides of the conversation!
5. Gotta give those kids their positive reinforcement.
They worked really hard on that!
4. It makes everyone happy.
There’s no other possible way.
3. Some people are rolling their eyes.
Some people are saying #relationshipgoals
2. You’ve got some deep pockets, kid.
Maybe you should thank your parents!
1. If you feed them, they will come.
But only after a few weeks, because they’re birds.
Ahhh, I’m feeling downright optimistic!
Tell us in the comments which did the trick for you!