It’s never a bad time to take a break and tease your brain into working overtime, right? If you’re in need of a mental pick-me-up, well, look no further than these 6 tougher-than-you-think riddles!
6. There are a lot of words to choose from…
5. A (large) family affair.
4. You’re going to have to think outside the box on this one.
3. A real head-scratcher!
2. It’s obviously not what you think.
1. Try not to get lost in the letters.
Continue reading to check your answers!
6. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
5. A girl has as many brothers as sisters, but each brother has only half as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
4. How can the number four be half of five?
3. I have keys, but no locks and space, and no rooms. You can enter, but you can’t go outside. What am I?
2. How many letters are in the alphabet?
1. A is the brother of B. B is the brother of C. C is the father of D. So how is D related to A?
Thanks for playing along today! Come back again for more riddles like these.