Can you die from drinking too much liquor, coffee, or even water?
Too much of anything can be deadly, right?
But how much are we really talking about here?
For the most part, it’s a lot.
Like more than any person would logically think of imbibing.
Unless you’re into eating ground cherry pits…
In that case, I’ve got some bad news for you:
I don’t know why you’d want to eat ground cherry pits any more than you’d want to drink 70 cups of coffee or 13 consecutive shots of booze.
It’s not the caffeine in the chocolate that would kill you, but the theobromine, a chemical that is lethal to dogs in much smaller doses.
The cherry pits contain cyanide, the coffee would make your heart go apeshit, and the booze would put your vital organs to sleep.
If you’re into living, you’ll also want to avoid consuming:
- 200 grams of mercury
- 48 teaspoons of your favorite seasoning
- air above 8,000 feet
- 48 pounds of weed (eaten)
- almost 1,500 pounds of weed (smoked in 15 minutes)
- music or any sound above 185 decibels
One gram of polonium, when vaporized, could end the life-journey of some 50 million people.
So don’t mess with that at all.
And you can also die from being too tall?!
Check out this video from AsapSCIENCE for more on that and all of the above:
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know.