Many people love a good riddle to get the brain juices flowing. If you’re looking for ways to both connect with your kids and to get their minds in overdrive, too, what better way than doing a list of riddles together?
If you think that sounds pretty fun, here are 8 riddles you can work on solving together!
8. Please come to dinner.
7. If it looks like a parrot, and sounds like a parrot…
6. All the same color?
5. In and out.
4. Just one word.
3. No touching.
2. A miraculous fall.
1. Many eyes.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
8. I’m always on the dinner table, but you don’t get to eat me. What am I?
7. What’s bright orange with green on top and sounds like a parrot?
6. There’s a one-story house where everything is yellow. The walls are yellow. The doors are yellow. Even all the furniture is yellow. The house has yellow beds and yellow couches. What color are the stairs?
5. What’s really easy to get into, and hard to get out of?
4. What word contains 26 letters, but only has three syllables?
3. What can you hear, but not see or touch, even though you control it?
2. A girl fell off a 20-foot ladder. She wasn’t hurt. Why?
1. What has lots of eyes, but can’t see?
I hope you all had fun solving these together. Come back another day for some more riddles like these!
Okay, so which one of these did you like the most? Let us know in the comments!