Being a millennial isn’t all selfies and avocado toast. Being born between 1980 and 2000 also means being a part of the first generation to be worse off than their parents, stuck on a planet that is becoming increasingly uninhabitable by the day!
Millennials are doing what they do best: taking out their frustration through hilarious jokes on Twitter, many of them trying to solve the mystery of who REALLY ruined the world.
1. And we’re better for it.
2. Hey! Do you even understand how awesome malls were?
No, you don’t!
3. It’s a lot easier than living.
4. Oh, let’s not pretend that boomers don’t use their phones A LOT.
And they do it badly at that!
5. Seems reasonable.
Who couldn’t use an extra $10K, right?
6. Yeah, but who believes the news anymore?
Oh, everybody believes it? Except for idiots? Ahhh…. my bad.
7. Combine and save!
My favorite is Lunner!
8. Those in glass houses don’t throw stones
But why do you live in a glass house anyway?
9. How uncomfortable is aging, really?
Do you all have THAT much pain, or are you just being babies?
10. The percentages don’t lie!
We’re ALL whiners.
11. We just can’t win?
But, they will die eventually, so…
12. Yeah, maybe we should be focusing on the important stuff?
What do ya say Boomers?
13. Those Karens need better service NOW!
Ugh, to see this up close.
It’s a ruff life.
15. Yeah, they’re NOT the greatest generation.
But then again, we aren’t either.
16. You can actually reuse them 4 times.
17. Just in case you forgot those paintings existed.
Because they do. A lot.
18. OMFG… why did you do this?
Don’t cover the wood, people!!
19. Sounds like a biz opportunity to me!
Sign me up!
20. Yes, that is correct!
We’d MUCH rather real, unfrozen food.
21. Very, very much so… this!
The more you give, the better you feel, so give your wealth at every meal!
This article was first published by our friends at Someecards. Thanks to our friends for doing that! You rock.
Alright, so you got a taste of these boomery memes, and we want to know what you think. Have any faves out of this batch?
Let us know in the comments, fam!