We all have our hobbies, and these days, some of us have more time than ever to pursue them. When it comes to demands on our time, important things are at an all-time low – and so we’ve begun to think outside the box when it comes to entertaining ourselves.
This couple, though, is completely goals with how they’ve chosen to use their extra free time together.
Fanny and Norbert, a couple from Hungary, are movie lovers. They decided, then, to use their newfound freedom to recreate iconic movie scenes together with stuff they had lying around the house.
They are theater people, so you know. They had a leg up at the start of it all, and already had “a lot of accessories and costumes” just going to waste in the closet and suchs.
Below are some of my favorite recreations.
We don’t phone home anymore… we Zoom.
11. Dead. Solid. Perfect.
In space, nobody can hear you lol…
10. They get a lot of mileage out of this wig.
I know they could have found a regular ring, though! Ha!
9. This tear-jerker scene from Game of Thrones.
They’re not as hot as the original, but I mean, who is?
8. I prefer the bread, myself.
It really makes the scene pop.
7. He really nailed it.
Especially the expression, though the wig doesn’t hurt.
6. I have found the stars of the next Tarantino film!
Be prepared to distance thyself from thy shoes.
5. Why on earth is this so funny?
And…where did they get that backpack?
4. I need to know how she does that with her mouth.
But also…that’s what my hair looks like first thing in the morning.
3. That’s the best they’ve got in the dog costume closet?
I’m disappointed. But not in her expression.
2. Honestly, I can’t tell the difference.
This is a classic and I am here for the love.
1. That they chose to reverse genders really made this work.
That’s the mind of an artist at work right there.
Be honest – this is exactly what you needed today, too, right?
Which are your favorites? What movie scenes would you choose to recreate if you were going to do it?
Now…please do it. And take pictures.