There are many different kinds of jobs out there, and many different types of people who fill them – we need them all to make society go ’round the way we want it to, and most of us don’t want to find out what life is like without retail workers.
They stock shelves, they check us out, they answer our questions and keep the place clean – but as these 9 photos point out, there are far too many customers who aren’t holding up their end of the bargain (and just not being d%*ks everywhere they go.
9. I cannot with people just leaving their trash.
You drank it, you carry it. We’re not your mom.
8. Treat it like your toilet at home.
Or don’t sit on it at all.
7. You don’t have to put it all the way back.
But at least make sure it’s not going to be ruined.
6. It’s really not that hard.
I even bet you do it at home. Or someone does.
5. Do you need to touch ALL of them?
Like…the only difference is color and size?
4. You realize someone has to collect those, right?
So there’s a cart inside the next time you want one?
3. Ew, what the heck.
Right where it can drip on new clothes, too.
2. Trash cans, my friend.
I bet there’s one just around the corner.
1. Someone thinks they’re funny.
They’re not. They’re rude.
I will never understand why some people act this way, y’all. Childish.
If you work retail, share your most galling experience with us in the comments!