Americans tend to think that their country is the center of the universe. Travel outside the U.S. and you’ll find out very quickly that it’s not true in any way, shape, or form.
And we have a whole lot of traditions and habits that people from other places around the globe think are actually quite weird.
Here are some funny tweets from non-Americans asking us about some of things we do that they think are just flat-out weird.
Let’s take a look.
1. Not that I know of…
2. It’s just the way we do things.
3. They know what we’re talking about.
4. I will never back down on this one!
5. An interesting perspective.
6. Hahaha. This is so true.
7. I’d like to know the answer to this one.
8. You should’ve seen me back then, bro.
9. I’m going to The Europe.
10. Learn the correct pronunciation.
11. There’s a lot of this going around.
12. The drop in.
13. You get an E-.
14. I never realized this…is it true?
I hadn’t thought about some of those before…very interesting.
We want to hear from more people who aren’t from the U.S.
In the comments, ask us some more questions about why we do the weird things that we do.
Please and thank you!