One of the most fun thing about having kids is getting to share the things we love with them – and if you love solving riddles and brainteasers, chances are you’re always on the lookout for some you can solve with your young’uns.
If that’s the case, we’ve got ’em – we think the six below will do the trick!
6. A captain and his ship.
5. Just a word.
4. Immediately after…
3. A protector on a bridge.
2. Neat and tidy.
1. Goodbye, ET.
Continue reading to check your answers!
6. Captain Ali is the captain of the ship. The captain of the ship is Captain Ali. What is the name of the ship.
Guess the name of the ship.
5. I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?
4. A man has gone to visit a beach, and while wandering on the sand, loses his golden ring from his finger. After some frantic searching he finds it. What will he do immediately the moment after he finds the ring?
3. I am a protector. I sit on a bridge. Some people will look through me while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
2. I have a hundred legs, but cannot stand. I have a long neck, but no head. I cannot see, and I’m neat and tidy, as can be. What am I?
1. There are 26 letters in the alphabet. If ET left, how many letters are left?
Let me know if you and your kiddos solved them all!
Make sure and come back another time for more fun riddles like these.