Are you an overthinker? A worrywart? Anxiety-ridden even when you know there’s nothing to worry about?
I put myself in that category, at least on some level. It’s a hard habit to break, but I guess it can also lead to some humor, which is a good thing.
So let’s at least get some laughs out of our mental condition!
1. Don’t answer the door!
2. Maybe you should just forget about sleeping.
3. Doesn’t look very relaxing.
4. Oh great, more to think about…
5. It’s a vicious cycle, isn’t it?
6. Now what am I supposed to do?
7. Let’s go down a very long list.
8. That’s kind of impressive, I think.
9. Don’t you ever forget about it.
10. Wish I could turn off this brain.
11. Just force a smile and get through it.
12. Like I said, VERY laid back.
13. You’re a true champion!
14. Probably not going to be a very productive day.
15. Hey, let’s end on a positive note!
Hey, now it’s time to take a deep breath and try not to jump to many conclusions, okay?
You’re gonna be just fine! Probably…