I have a confession to make: I’ve developed a little bit of a problem with online shopping since this whole lockdown started.
It’s not like I’m buying anything expensive or crazy, but still, I find myself constantly hitting BUY on records, used books, and some other stuff I like to collect.
And I don’t think I’m alone in this fetish right now, am I?
Here are some funny memes about being maybe just a wee bit addicted to online shopping.
Let’s take a look.
1. They’re going above and beyond.
What would we do without Amazon right now?
2. It makes every day an adventure!
What the hell just showed up at my door?
3. And now, we wait…
Admit it, you’ve been doing this.
4. In the comfort of your own home.
Isn’t that nice and relaxing?
5. Rolling the dice…
At least you can ship them back for free.
6. He can’t know about these things.
It’s best to keep him in the dark.
7. Sure…something like that.
This is gonna be a good one!
8. A rule to live by.
Let’s see if we can do this on the cheap.
9. A never-ending barrage of ads.
Okay, enough with the toilet seats!
10. This isn’t good.
How did I mess up this bad?!?!
11. Livin’ the glamorous life.
At least in theory…
12. I don’t know if I can make it.
My card is ALL THE WAY OVER THERE.
13. Pretty much the only thing keeping me going right now.
Let’s just be honest about it.
Are you feeling these memes, or what?
I think I know the answer to that question…
Okay, now we want to hear from you in the comments.
Tell us what (and how much) you’ve been buying online during this lockdown.
Let’s compare notes!