Who doesn’t love to recall the “good old days” of our youth, whether it’s to bring a smile to our faces or – more likely – to shame the current generation for sucking at life. Add that and the hilarity of a child’s mind to the 140 character goodness of Twitter, and you get what Fallon does best – tweeting magic.
15. Hey, we can’t all be rocket scientists.
14. To be fair, those commercials are super disturbing.
13. IDK, I kind of want to meet her sister.
12. Respect to your parents for convincing you they were this invested. Or that they were spies.
11. Misheard song lyrics are so startling when you learn the real words.
10. The inner workings of a child’s mind.
9. Equal parts sweet and sad.
8. How you know you have an ultra-sensitive kiddo.
7. The real question is, did the sample lady CARE if you got more than one sample?
6. Let’s be honest. We might all be better off.
5. I wonder how many television sets he broke before his parents convinced him otherwise.
4. Nostalgia alert!
3. I don’t even know where to start with this one…
2. This could be a Clorox commercial. Because bleach. Even on the cat.
1. The definition of the good old days.
Want more Fallon tweets? We’ve got em!