If you’re a little bit anxious, or like things to look a certain way. To line up, to act as expected, or otherwise fall in an expected pattern, there’s a good chance images like these set your teeth on edge.
If you’re not like that, you probably have friends that are…so the next time you want to watch them cringe, just share a couple of these 13 images.
13. Two wrongs do not make a right.
It’s like playing “how big of a douchebag can I be in a single moment?”
12. Why is it always the person with the giant truck?
You’re out of line, my dude.
11. I think I’m going to have a heart attack and die of not surprise.
Or because I ate more sugar than I thought because of the packaging.
10. I don’t know why a piece of piece needs to be cut?
Because Sbarro, that’s why.
9. There are so many questions about this image.
Like…the bricks are painted ahead of time? Why on earth?
8. This one even gets to me a little bit.
There’s a reason, according to physics, that this doesn’t work, but we all still try.
7. I have zero idea what’s going on here.
I’m pretty sure none of the kids know, either.
6. It’s hard to find good help these days.
I’m pretty sure Postal Employee Newman delivered this one.
5. It’s a game called kids or mice.
It’s definitely kids, and they are less easy to trap.
4. That is definitely a poor design.
How would you live like this?!
3. There are way too many things to address.
First of all, why. And second of all…WHY?
2. I wonder how many went out that way…
If these were records they would be worth money.
1. You walk by it every day. Every day…it bugs you.
It’s one of those things you just can’t unsee.
These don’t really bother me, but I can see how they would make people who like things a certain way a bit uncomfortable!
Do they bug you? Are they hard to look at? Are you going to share them?
Tell me all about it in the comments!