You want the truth?!
I’m pretty sure you can handle the truth – in fact, I’m more than happy to give it to you.
Because we live in a world that has facts. And those facts have to be dug up. By folks like me. And, deep down, when you use these facts to start or re-direct conversations at parties, you know you’ll feel good about us having dug these Fact Snacks up:
#7. Tarantino worlds collide.
#6. You get brown eyes, you get brown– Everybody gets brown eyes!
#5. Tabloids sometimes know more than actors do.
#4. WWI had f-bombs galore.
#3. Thirsty? Bring a fish!
#2. Drew Barrymore’s f’awesome “band” got her cast in E.T.
#1. The politics of divisiveness have been around a long, long time.
Want more Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them:
Hundreds of your favorites facts, such as:
- Your pupils dilate when you’re looking at someone you love.
- Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a mental disorder.
- The only breed of dog to be mentioned by name in the Bible is the greyhound.
- Your heart is so powerful that it can squirt blood 30 feet across the room.
- Dr. Seuss’s first book was rejected 27 times.
Buy it now on Amazon:
Or keep digging into more lists like these:
- Feast Your Eyes on the 10 Most Loved Fact Snacks from 2016
- 7 Random Fact-Snacks to Slap Your Brain Awake Today
- Get It On with These 17 Facts About Penises and Vaginas
- 7 Super-Heady Facts to Spawn 7 Epic Conversations
- 7 Weird, Creepy, Cool, Funny and F’Awesome Facts
- These 7 Facts Will Not Save Your Life, but They Are Pretty Cool
- 7 Random Facts That You’ll Want to Tell All Your Friends