#7. Public peeing is an architetural hazard.
#6. Using your non-dominant hand can help you dominate your feelings.
#5. FEMA uses Waffle House to rank natural disasters.
They pretty much only shut down if they don’t have power.
During 2016’s Hurricane Matthew, 25 Waffle houses closed down throughout Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina, where the hurricane wreaked the most havoc.
Update – 25 restaurants closed in FL, GA & SC #Matthew
— Waffle House (@WaffleHouse) October 7, 2016
In 2011, 22 Waffle Houses lost power when Hurricane Irene ripped through North Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
By the following Wednesday, only one was still closed.
#4. The 25-hour work-week works.
Everyone who works there is salaried, and the CEO introduced profit-sharing at the same time as he switched the work-week.
So everybody makes more money, while working less.
#3. Nobody reads terms and conditions.
#2. Comey covers his camera, and so should you.
#1. Those tiny holes in airplane windows prevent catastrophic failure.
Want More Facts?
Well, now you can get them in the old-school way with our NEW BOOK!
Did You Know?: A collection of the most interesting facts, stories and trivia…ever! (Volume 1) Paperback – $14.99
Check these out, too:
- 12 Facts That Will Make You Smarter Than Your Friends
- 6 of the Creepiest Unsolved Mysteries of All Time
- 8 Really Weird Facts That Completely Change Everything
- 13 Facts About Dogs That You Probably Don’t Know
- 10 Survival Myths That Could Kill You
- 6 Creepy & Crazy Coincidences That Make Fate Seem A Lot More Real
- 18 Family Traditions That Will Make You say WTF?!
- 17 Facts You Probably Didn’t Want to Know
- 14 Facts That Completely Destroy Your Perception of Time
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know.
You rock! Thanks for reading!