Stand-up comedy, sitcoms, movies—it’s all pointless. You’ll never laugh as hard as when you’re really, really, really not supposed to. That’s what these Redditors proved when they recently shared stories of their best/worst “I shouldn’t be laughing right now moments.” You’ll especially find some great belly laughs at a loved one’s funeral. That’s the place to go when you’ve finished all the specials in your Netflix queue.
1. Just a classy joke from a classy man.
2. This will not happen in 2017.
3. Pics or didn’t happen, have to call bullsh*t.
4. It wasn’t me, it was my evil twin…
5. Ignore the username.
6. Probably been waiting to use that one for years.
7. Just another day at work.
8. Eye contact in the bathroom is always a bad thing.
9. Not your favorite aunt?
10. Well this is dirty.
11. Those are some great flavors.
12. This will not happen in 2017, either.
13. It was he.
14. Terrible eulogy, decent epitaph.
This article was first published by our friends at Someecards.