Everyone has their quirks, especially when it comes to things that annoy them. If you’ve ever said “I’d rather have hot needles put into my eyes than deal with [INSERT ANNOYANCE],” then this is for you!
For instance, if you simply cannot stand the sound of people chewing, then take pleasure in knowing you are not alone…
10. Pass with caution and swiftness. Unbearably annoying.
9. Changing your password is a nightmare. Come on!
When you spend 30 mins guessing your passwords and decide to reset it and this happens from mildlyinfuriating
8. When the pencil factory fails quality control. *eye roll*
7. Shipping packaging went too far. Really??
Fuck drinking straws – this is the kind of plastic use we should be protesting. from mildlyinfuriating
On this note: Why does Amazon send you the largest box in the warehouse to package a tiny item like socks? So annoying!
6. Taking photos to match what you actually see. Moment ruined.
5. When your keys play a Chinese finger trap trick on you. WTH?
4. The “great sheet escape”. Grrrr…
Every night like 2000 times a night, having to fix this. from mildlyinfuriating
3. Is superglue really necessary for packaging? Sheesh.
Every god damn time i try to peel open one of these from mildlyinfuriating
2. When your tape dispenser misbehaves. Ugh!
Grrrrr! from mildlyinfuriating
1. Why, paper towels? WHY??
Hopefully, this list didn’t put your anxiety in a tizzy.