There have been more than a few innocent and funny internet challenges that have involved intentionally riling up one’s parents. And I mean…it’s really their fault for having goats that are so easily gotten, right?
Like how easy it is to freak out your dad (or husband for that matter) by pretending to have done something totally ignorant and potentially harmful to your vehicle.
Enter the latest challenge: texting your father that you’ve put olive oil into your car engine thinking it was the same as motor oil.
And guys. Dads are not disappointing us.
Though they may be disappointed in us.
15. He’s going to call CPS.
14. Always so helpful.
12. Are you sure his was, though?
11. Okay, Boomer.
10. Talk about taking it in stride!
9. He’s going to request a paternity test now.
8. Wow he even managed to slip in a Dad joke.
7. Always the pragmatists.
6. The “I suspect you are not” has to sting!
5. Think of the FARMERS.
4. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
3. He really wishes you had an excuse.
2. This is a man who knows how things work.
1. He’s *pretty* sure he didn’t marry a moron.
I’m too old to try this on my dad so I guess I’ll have to wait for the next one.