We’ve shared the #WeddingFail tag with you, and now it’s time to throw it back a little further with #PromFail. It’s been…a while since I was in high school, but even so, the emotional upheaval, insecurity, social anxiety, etc. etc. etc. will never be forgotten.
That’s why I’m giving you a head’s up with this post – reading about other people’s awful high school experiences might bring back your own. Fair warning.
15. How did EVERYONE get the wrong day? #BestPrankEver?
14. I take it you’re using the term “friends” lightly.
12. Guessing you already paid for dinner.
11. OMG I love your mom.
10. I mean, after that you pretty much had to say yes, right?
9. I mean but no one looks as good as Zac Efron.
7. No credit for thinking on his feet?
5. Also, #MomFail
4. Best. Although I call foul on the prom claim – don’t they just do mums for homecoming?
3. Peak awkward.
2. Oh, no. And you said yes. With!!.
1. The “fail” is that your mom was partying later than you were.
Love the Hashtag Game? Here are the links to some more!