Let’s talk about the ultimate snack, pizza rolls! Did you know these little pockets of hot lava have been around since 1968? They didn’t become popular until Pillsbury bought them in 1985, making every home in America clambering to get them. How many mouths have been affected by third degree burns, you ask? Probably too many to count, and we still can’t wait until they cool enough to eat them!
If you’re a hard-core fan of these hot treats, these memes are for you.
13. “Does the restaurant take Pizza roll currency?”
12. This or that? Definitely that!
11. The Pizza Roll Challenge!
10. It’s the way…
9. He’s a pizza roll delivery guy
8. Pizza rolls fans dont share pizza rolls
7. When reality tops expectations
6. So relatable
5. Exit right for Pizza Town
4. He’s a keeper
3. Never stop pining for pizza rolls
All this meme-ing got me starving for pizza rolls!
What do you think? Are you a fan of the za? How about the za in roll form?
Let us know in the comments!