There’s a niche for literally everything on the internet – even for people who want to come together to deride and hate on stuff together: it’s called Twitter.
Enter the IG account “Please Hate These Things,” a place for people looking for the what-not-to-do of the design world.
Kind of like an opposite-Joanna Gaines, I suppose.
Here are 15 of the worst of the worst, and y’all. They’re really, really bad.
15. Straight from the Playboy Mansion yard sale.
14. Are you going to be selling movie tickets?
13. It’s nice…if you want to die.
12. They forgot puke.
11. This just cannot be real.
10. What even is the point of this though?
9. Are they going to be high-diving off the top?
8. There’s just no way this was an accident.
7. A house for Catwoman?
6. This takes saving space to the extreme.
5. What? No, those won’t be in the way at all!
4. This is legitimately terrifying.
3. I don’t know where to look.
2. Is this the setting for a horror movie?
1. That would drive me slowly insane.
I’m torn between wishing I hadn’t seen any of that and being thrilled someone is out there compiling these pictures.
But that’s what the internet is for, right? Not saving the world, not making our lives better. In the end, it’s a bunch of people just grabbing crazy s**t from this place and that and posting it to make us all laugh. And you know what? I’m fine with that. I’ve made peace with that.
But that’s enough from me… did you love these? Did they drive you mad? I can’t decide!
Let us know in the comments!