Have you ever been in the dark and see something that looks like a person or maybe a ghost?
When I was a little girl, I vividly remember waking up and seeing a woman sitting in this little rocking chair I had in my room. The hall light was on, filtering into my partially cracked door, giving the illusion there was someone there. My heart felt like it was in my throat and I was so frightened I couldn’t scream.
Suddenly, I found some courage and dashed to the light and flicked it on. What I found was a lump of clothes stacked up on the chair.
So in the spirit of my optical illusion story, here are pics of other people who almost had a heart attack from the same thing.
9. “That paralyzing moment when you forget to breathe because you’re so darn scared…..I forgot I put my hair clip there.”
That paralyzing moment when you forget to breathe because you're so darn scared…..I forgot I put my hair clip there.
8. “I saw a woman dressed as a handmaid about to jump from a building. I called 911.”
Today I thought I saw a woman dressed as a handmaid about to jump from a building. I called 911. pic.twitter.com/EIrz6wR0bz
— Casey McCormick (@itsmeCaseyMc) May 21, 2019
7. “I left my boots at the back door. When I was walking back outside I nearly had a heart attack.”
6. “Slept over my moms house last night and this scared me more then I would like to admit.”
5. “Walked into my room and saw that my pillows and blanket had tangled up like this.”
4. “My friend’s way of drying shoes scared me a bit. I thought she was hanging out her 11th floor window”
3. “Was eating a packet of walnuts when I happened to notice this…”
2. “The sun created a scary-looking shadow on my lamp shade.”
1. “Saw This After My SO Gasped. Scared The Hell Out Of Us. This Is Mannequin”
These would certainly give me a literal heart attack!
Okay, not a literal one, but a spiritual one.