If you need any more proof that kids and parents are essentially the same, no matter how famous they are or how much money and attention they had growing up, just check out actor Rob Lowe’s Instagram feed.
His sons, Matthew and John, enjoy poking fun at their dad’s pictures in front of all of his million or so followers… and like most kids, they really don’t seem to be sorry.
10. We thank you for your service.
9. Yeah, I don’t know many kids who would.
8. Totally called him out. Ha!
7. I want to cry I’m laughing so hard.
6. This is priceless.
5. Called. Out. Hahahahahaha.
4. That’s a rough one, kid. Ouch!
3. They say your kids are your biggest fan.
2. How dare you not text me immediately, parent?!
1. This may be my favorite thing on the internet.
I love this, mostly because only families that have close, happy bonds are able to give each other crap and laugh about it – kind of gives me a warm fuzzy!
Do you have this kind of relationship with your family? Would you still troll them if they were famous? I think I definitely would!