Airports aren’t the most fun places to be in the world. People are mean, or sick, or both. Stuff costs too much, and there’s a lot of waiting around.
It’s enough to make you ride trains.
But what if you had to work at an airport?
Recently, a question was posted on Reddit: “What is the strangest, funniest, scariest thing that happened at your airport?”
Scroll through this list of the crazy things these airport employees have encountered when they were just trying to earn a paycheck.
1. Just your everyday alien attack
2. Taking requests and tipping is appreciated
3. Someone needs a vacation
4. Wow, totally not your fault.
5. Very curious about the elephant
6. This story is bananas
7. Madam, you are not okay.
8. Madam, you are not okay, part 2.
9. We were in survival mode that day.
10. Get me off this plane.
At least you know passengers aren’t the only ones at the airport wishing they weren’t. From weird flybys to shady mechanics, there are plenty of strange stories to round.
Trains are looking better all the time.