If you have a cat (or five), you know that you spend a lot of time cleaning up after them as they shed. You’ll find mounds of fur in the corners, under the beds—basically everywhere and anywhere.
Japanese photographer Ryo Yamazaki and his wife Hiromi have come up with an inventive way to use all that fur shed from their three cats, Nyaa, Mar, and Mugi: they take the fur and make little hats for their kitties to wear around the house.
I love it! And I think you will, too…
1. From high on the perch.
2. Sunflower cat in the hat.
3. Looks very studious.
4. Is there a fire?
5. Kind of looks like a wig. Boris Johnson?
6. A very solid entry. Let’s play ball!
7. Now that is impressive.
8. Ready to listen to some yacht rock.
9. About to get beamed up to space, perhaps?
10. Emperor of the house.
Adorable, don’t you think? And very creative.
Don’t forget to follow them on Instagram.
Do your pets wear any hats or clothes? Share some pics in the comments!