In every relationship (that doesn’t stand the test of time) there comes a moment of reckoning for one or both parties – when it becomes clear whether or not things are not going to work out.
When these 25 people realized the person they’d been dating was a total and complete MORON, they had that reckoning.
Of course, then they had to decide whether or not it was a dealbreaker…and it wasn’t, for some.
25. My friend’s 8yo said the same thing.
The wife said there was so much Sodium, they just put OMG. from funny
24. Talk about a bad omen.
My wife tried cooking Thanksgiving dinner for us and actually burned the cook book. from funny
23. He’s surely someone’s idea of Jesus.
22. Those are some clean streets.
My wife texted to tell me her car smelled like it was burning. Turns out she drove 18 miles with my push-broom under her car. from funny
21. This really made me laugh.
My friend’s wife doesn’t understand perspective. from funny
My girlfriend, who’s in college for brain and behavioral neuroscience, moved into her dorm yesterday and was having trouble setting up the Apple TV I bought her… from facepalm
19. But truly this is just a cute story to tell the kids and grandkids.
I proposed to my GF this weekend and proceeded to drop the ring down a gopher hole from funny
18. To be fair, gaming isn’t everyone’s thing.
17. Do you think they even have a dog?
Asked bf to put away our dog after letting the dog out to pee. He insisted he could handle it even though he had just received Dilauded at the hospital for a kidney stone. Bf was completely baffled as to why I was looking at him strangely. from funny
16. I definitely wouldn’t have gone to the hospital. Just bye.
I swallowed a tweezers. My boyfriend came to the hospital to meet me before surgery and I said ‘Did you say you were here for the girl that swallowed the tweezers?’ He said ‘Of course! When am I ever going to be able to use that line again?!?’ from funny
15. Maybe she was just fantasizing?
Friend sends me pic of his new truck, my GF wanted to know why it had a little Waffle House in the back. from funny
14. Bless her heart indeed.
My wife thought she bought me socks with palm trees on them. Bless her heart, she had no idea. from funny
13. Maybe she’s trying to explain irony.
12. It literally says 0% of what he asked for right on the bottle.
Asked wife to pick up some bleach while she was out doing errands. Her exact words after I looked at this like WTF was “It was a little pricy but at least it smells good and not like all the other bleach.” from facepalm
11. It’s not a lottery ticket ffs.
My wife complained there was no code on the scratch card she was given.. from funny
10. And you married her.
Not sure the wife understands what freezer bags are for… from funny
9. Something is certainly damaged.
I asked my girlfriend how badly her screen was cracked after she dropped her phone… she sent this from funny
8. For your Chanukah/Christmas hybrid party.
My gf wondered why I bought plates for Christmas that said "OH OY OH" on them… I had to tell her she was holding them upside down from funny
7. I don’t know if she’s a psycho, but she’s definitely odd.
My psycho girlfriend uses a timer to wake up instead of an alarm from funny
6. On the upside, at least she’s lucky.
5. Do not marry this guy unless you want him to be your first child.
4. The floors look nice, but she’s going to need a rescue team.
I’ve heard of "painting yourself into a corner" but my wife took it a step further. I don’t even know… from funny
3. Suitable for children.
Asked my wife to look for a Chucky mask so I could scare the kids. She’s too innocent. from funny
2. Only one of you is going to survive the apocalypse.
I told my wife to set a reminder on her phone. Apparently we have different ideas of what that means. from funny
1. Wow. That’s all I’ve got.
No arguments from me on the idiot part!