Dad Jokes might seem as if they’re easy to create, but listen – most succinct, funny comments take more work than they appear to at first glance.
That said, the “Captain America” dad jokes, which use two stills of Captain America (obviously) – one from Captain America: The Winter Solder and the other from Avengers: Endgame. In the first movie, Captain America fights Hydra soldiers in an elevator, but in Endgame he goes back in time and whispers “Hail Hydra” to avoid the fight in the first place.
The pictures are a pretty good prompt to tell a solid, corny dad joke – below are 14 examples you’re not going to want to miss.
14. Timeliness is next to godliness.
Is that not the saying?
13. I saw that one coming from a mile away.
Which I supposed is the point.
12. Pissing off everyone at once.
It takes talent, y’all.
11. Being lame is the point!
And Captain America is always lame. Fight me.
10. I think my own father told me this one.
Things are classics for a reason I suppose.
9. Pretty good?
That seems like a matter of opinion.
8. This one isn’t bad.
Or maybe it is; I can’t tell anymore.
7. This format makes it so easy!
Dads have been doing this all on their own for decades!
6. Ahhh the time honored poop joke.
It just never fails.
5. This one is the most terrible.
I’m here for it, honestly.
4. They knew better than to ask why.
So did I, but I kept on reading.
3. Never tell a dad to shut up before the punchline.
I mean. A regular dad can’t put you down, but he’ll want to.
2. Is it wrong that I feel like this one’s good?
They really worked for it.
1. You guys I love this joke.
I’m so sorry it won’t work as well verbally.
Honestly, I could scroll through a lot more of these.
Now is the time for purity in our lives, friends, so treat yourself.