Sometimes life just feels like it’s getting a bit unruly, or like it’s tugging on the leash we control just a bit too hard.
Gobble ’em up, fam!
12. Real life.
What a world we live in, y’all.
11. I mean, it’s a burrito.
What were you supposed to do?
10. Cats have clear boundaries.
One of the many things they could teach us.
9. I need one of these signs.
To hang around my own neck.
8. You have to pretend to listen.
Because you’re supposed to be a grown up.
7. You knew this was coming.
At least you’re together.
6. I love people who have too much time on their hands.
They make the internet go ’round.
5. I don’t even have anxiety and this is freaking me out.
Maybe I’d better rethink that statement.
4. It’s not funny because it’s true.
The human body is a trip.
3. This thing is never going to die, is it?
As much as we might want it to.
2. Maybe literally.
My poor sister.
1. Why is this so hilarious?
If you’re not laughing, you need a doctor.
Deep breaths, y’all, we got this!
Keep going – life is back in order (or at least, you’re ready to wrestle it into submission).