We’ve always loved Netflix, but until the craziness of 2020 happened, we didn’t know how much we actually needed it, right?
And since it’s such an integral part of our lives, it’s easy to see why people are loving these memes almost as much as the streaming service itself.
12. Why are we like this now?
It’s honestly a bit depressing.
11. There are plenty of times you never make it to the orange part.
But you still feel like you’ve accomplished something.
10. They knew you were gonna say yes.
It’s what we all need in our lives right now.
9. Why isn’t this everyone’s goal?
Like listening to your audiobook on 2x.
8. That’s how they keep you coming back.
Because maybe it will be, next year.
7. They have a vested interest in your well-being.
They don’t want you to feel TOO good, though, because then you might go out.
6. It’s the only way to get through it, friends.
Let’s all just give it a shot, shall we?
5. There’s just no point in fighting it, friends.
You know you’re going to play it, anyway.
4. Okay this is just depressing.
Change your password and move on, friend.
3. We’re all so impatient!
And we don’t have anything else to do?
2. Can you imagine this is the way it always was?
We almost can’t remember.
1. It’s a bit of a love/hate thing.
Mostly love though, because what would we do without them?
These have me giggling like crazy!
Which one made you laugh the hardest? Share in the comments!