Being a teacher is hard, y’all. They’re not only dealing with other people’s small humans all day long, but they’re handling parents and administrations and paperwork and dabbling in counseling and social work on the side.
And let’s not even pretend that their work day ends when that bell rings, or that they don’t spend nights and weekends grading homework.
Or that they get paid enough for all that.
Without further ado, here are 17 memes that will make you want to give your kids’ teachers a hug (or some alcohol) the next time you see them.
17. Maybe even less, depending on what time of year it is.
16. Leave treats in the break room fridge at your own peril.
15. As long as everyone survived…
14. Hey, they’re leaving, aren’t they? Just smile.
13. Now you know who to call when the aliens finally arrive.
12. You have to come up with creative ways to save your writing utensils from theft.
11. If only beating it would make it go faster.
10. Some days I bet they’d take the velociraptors.
9. It’s fine. This is fine.
8. I feel like this is accurate in any actual emergency situation.
7. Oh, I’m sorry, did you not hear me ask if you had any questions?
6. A lot has happened, okay?
5. I can’t imagine dealing with a room full of these monsters.
4. They might first need a vocabulary lesson.
3. Kind of saps the pleasure, doesn’t it?
2. Students would be warned.
1. Were. You. Listening. Though?
I’m not even going to pretend that I could have been a teacher! Kudos!
Are you a teacher? Do you know one? Share your stories with us in the comments!