Riddles are a great way to keep your mind sharp, have fun with your friends, and prove you’re just as smart as you know you are.
That goes double for these 6, which just might trip you up if you’re not careful.
So be careful…
6. A candle in the wind.
5. How about a cuppa?
4. Mr. Smith’s peacock.
2. A man with a kind heart – and a pocket full of cash.
1. A riddle for the ages.
Continue reading when you’re ready to check your answers!
6. 10 candles stand burning in a dining room. A strong breeze blows in through an open window and extinguishes 3 of them. Assuming the wind doesn’t extinguish any more candles, how many candles do you have left in the end?
5. You have a cup placed on a table. You are pointing towards the North and the cup is facing towards the South. On which side is the cup’s handle?
4. If Mr Smith’s peacock lays an egg in Mr Jones’ yard, who owns the egg?
3. A ping pong ball fell down into a narrow metal pipe embedded in concrete one foot deep. You have a table tennis racket (bat or paddle), a pair of shoe laces and a large unopened water bottle, which does not fit into the pipe. How can you get the ping pong ball out of the pipe undamaged?
2. A kind hearted Mr. Smith buys food at $3 per pack in the United States and sells them at $1 per pack in Africa. After some time he becomes a millionaire. How is this possible?
1. If you look, you can’t see me. If you see me, you cannot see anything else. I can make you walk if you can’t. Sometimes I speak the truth. And sometimes I lie. What am I?
Did you solve them all?
Let us know how hard they were in the comments!