Remember when you were a kid and you thought to yourself: “When I get older, I’m gonna do what I want, when I want. I’m gonna eat the best food, drive a nice car, and live in a really cool house”?
Annnnnnd then, you turn 30, you live in an apartment with some random guy named Dwayne, you’re pretty broke, you take the bus, and you just had Spaghetti-Os for the fifth night in a row.
Hey, it is what it is.
But there’s always room for improvement, so keep moving forward!
And laugh at these funny tweets about the trials and tribulations of adulting.
1. Where is this pain coming from?
2. It’s kind of scary, isn’t it?
3. Now I get it…
4. Now I’m in a good mood.
5. Put that off as long as possible.
6. I’m sorry, Mother.
7. You might need a life coach.
8. Funny how things change.
9. That’s what we do for fun now.
10. Sleeping is a lot of fun.
11. What is going on here?!?!
12. You can cancel this time.
13. Or all of the above!
14. We need to start the movie by 4 p.m.
15. Turn it down!
Buck up, little camper!
Embrace the good things about adulthood and stop dwelling on the hard stuff. We’re all gonna be juuuuuust fine.