We love bringing you guys tough, tricky, fun, and kid-friendly riddles on a weekly basis, and this time, I think we’ve found some that will really challenge your brain.
So put on your thinking cap, engage your mind, and see if you can’t unlock the answers to these 7 riddles.
7. Come alive with the wind.
6. How do you measure your life?
5. Some things, but not others.
4. The middle, but not the beginning or the end.
3. Definitely think outside the box (or boat) on this one.
2. There aren’t that many options when you get right down to it.
1. One short, simple little question. The answer? Not so much.
Continue reading to check your answers!
7. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
6. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy.
5. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
4. What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?
3. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
2. What word in the English language does the following: the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great, while the entire world signifies a great woman. What is the word?
1. What English word has three consecutive double letters?
These were tough – you really had to think outside the box!
If you solved them all, good for you! Pass along the fun, and please come back to play with us again another day!