If you don’t share your travel adventures on Instagram, did you really even go anywhere? I kid, I kid, but also you know exactly what I’m talking about.
You go to a popular tourist site and BOOM! You capture the moment and you put it on Instagram for your friends and family to see.
A study released by TravelBird revealed the top 20 most Instagrammed tourist attractions around the world.
Let’s see the list!
20. The Empire State Building – New York City, USA
19. Myrtle Beach – South Carolina, USA
18. Yosemite National Park – California, USA
17. The Colosseum – Rome, Italy
16. Burj Khalifa – Dubai, UAE
15. Waikiki Beach– Hawaii, USA
14. The Grand Canyon – Arizona, USA
13. Machu Picchu – Peru
12. Niagara Falls – Ontario, Canada
11. Mardi Gras – New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
10. Oktoberfest – Munich, Germany
9. Notre Dame Cathedral – Paris, France
8. Times Square – New York City, USA
7. Big Ben – London, England
6. Las Vegas Strip – Nevada, USA
5. Berlin Wall – Germany
4. South Beach – Florida, USA
3. Walt Disney World – Florida, USA
2. Eiffel Tower – Paris, France
1. Disneyland – California, USA
How many of these spots have you shared on social media?