If you’re someone who has ever worked in the service industry, nothing about this post is going to surprise you. Because while most people are considerate and do their best to treat service staff well, there have always been those folks so entitled they somehow think it’s a good idea to anger a person with access to their food.
It makes no sense, I can promise you that.
These 14 people definitely crossed a line, and whatever their server did in retaliation, I doubt anyone would blame them one bit!
14. You cannot return food for a refund once it has hit your table.
Not if there’s nothing wrong with it, anyway.
13. Everyone is just trying to make it.
Do your little bit to help out and be understanding, huh?
12. There’s no such thing as a free meal.
Surprised you didn’t know that.
11. Annoyed, you say?
I cannot imagine why!
10. What on earth is the matter with people?
I’m genuinely asking because I would love to know.
"influencer" wants to post this restaurant on their page but asks for money off their bill to do so, owner denies their offer then has influencer bash their restaurant on their IG story from ChoosingBeggars
9. They stood up for their staff.
You love to see it.
8. I guess this is a thing now.
It’s harder than ever to run a restaurant.
7. Finish your food and get out.
The service staff has lives, you know.
Restaurant closed 15 minutes ago and these people are oblivious that the whole staff if standing around waiting for them to leave. If you’ve ever worked in service industry you know this is way more than mildly infuriating. from mildlyinfuriating
6. Closing time is closing time.
No one wants to stay late so they can serve you fries.
5. If you value your phone…
Definitely don’t stick it on a moving conveyor belt.
4. That’s definitely not how this works.
Unless the button for the large pizza was broken or something.
3. Excuses, excuses.
You can be a jerk without them, you know.
2. I guess he regrets offering to pay.
That’s on him, though.
1. I’m not sure she can really define “deserve.”
At least not in the way that most of us do.
Honestly, where do some people get the gall?
If you’ve worked in the service industry, tell us your best/worst story in the comments!