Are you a teacher or know someone who is? With everyone back to school, here are a few teacher life hacks to help you get through the year!
10. A wireless doorbell can silence a class and save your voice.
9. This pillowcase hack will keep your room organized.
8. Keep your tissue boxes from walking away.
7. This glue hack will save teachers money while keeping craft time neat and tidy.
6. Keep your students focused on reading with these easy-to-make reading strips.
5. Salt shakers are a great tool to keep glitter organized (if not totally contained).
4. A closet shoe organizer can hold almost anything.
3. With the help of a few household items, you can create a fun word game.
2. Eliminate lost pencils by having your students place them in personalized toothbrush cases.
1. And lastly, teachers. Set an alarm and remember to leave work at a decent time. You need your rest!
You got this teachers – we’re rooting for you!